Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Chicken macaroni step by step

Disclaimer: I'm not any pro chef LOLOL, just a kitchen noob whipping up something hehe
I only decided to somehow turn this into a 'somehow' tutorial
Hope you learn a little something from Masterchefveronica *throwface*

I actually first saw this recipe from yankaykay's insta, but changed it a little cause I hate celery, so you can add celery too if you like.


So what you need/ or rather, what I used : 
1 carrot
1 onion
500ml (2 cups) chicken stock
3 drumsticks (or lovely legs)

Serves about 2-3

1. Boil the drumsticks to get rid of the excess fats in the chicken *bad picture, but you can see all the fats and stuff floating*

2. Diced carrots and onions

3. I just learnt to diced an onion a few weeks ago, so I'll share it with y'all too 
Cut into halves

Diagonally cut 9/10 of the onion

Cut into strips

Then start dicing! hehe

4. Stir Fry the ingredients together till slightly brown



5. Add chicken stock

6. Add back in the chicken

7. Add boiled water enough to cover chicken

 Bring to boil and lower heat & leave it to simmer for 3 hours! (or as long as you can stay hungry)

Your soup is ready!!!! Add in your macaroni whenever you're ready to eat!

Season salt to taste

Try this at your own risk, high success rate tho
:D

x



No comments: