Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday

Come to think of it, I haven't had a proper good weekend for soooo long that I can't even remember what I did any of the previous weekends apart from staying home. I feel so.. No life, and I'm serious. I think one should enjoy being a student too? Because I might (and I say MIGHT) haha miss the workload instead of working.

Mehhhhh, feeling so restless from the flu, and veryy stressed. Always have no idea how I pull through each semester, there'll just be times that I stress out so much about deadlines and breakout breakdown but somehow as time passes it feels like I'm just putting too much stress on myself.. I mean, with all these workload I think it's okay to stress?? And now it's just THAT time...

I want my finals exam timetable to be out so I can book my ticx and get outta here. Time passes soo quickly, probably because I count in weeks, and not days.









No comments: