Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Staff Annual Dinner

was really really really awkward because the rest of the staff was speaking cantonese jokes like... I should put it in the words of... youngster's jokes happening in HongKong and all the celebrity happening recently... So I couldn't really get their jokes and I was sitting right in the middle of the boss's table and the rest of the 20-24 year old staffs... Hahaha all speaking cantonese, I laughed at a few though but was really quiet by myself.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Really bloody full to the max, I was nervous(don't know why the heck I was, but yeh), and when I'm nervous I don't tend to eat? x2 huge boats of sashimi and x2 boat of sushi + karaage and more jap cuisine, ended off with Tiramisu,, which the cream nearly made me throw up. Haha I'm sorry, felt uneasy. HAHA, ALL YOUR FAULT HANNAH, why weren't you here to feel the awkward-ness in me cus I think you don't get it more than me. haha!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A bear from Jerry which I've always thought there's hidden vid-camera behind the eyes hahahaha!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Need to improve my Cantonese to 'today's' jokes LOL! So I can understand cus everyone was happily laughing away when I was awkwardly laughing.. acting like I know.haha! ok, i know what they are on about but I just don't get some regarding HK or celebrities.

Whole day of QCS immersion Day tomorrow, omg can die.

Can't fall asleep at night but really tired in the morning. monday blue everyday blues!! lol

k have a great week guys!
bye!

xx

No comments: