Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year/ Valentines

Went to mom's friend place to have a big feast last night..

But before that, a whole lot of a shopping trip on a date with Sohee hahaha



I guess 99% of everyone is out now happily eating goodies, 百年-ing, travelling around etc etc. This year, it's totally exceptional for me... not like the usual me, back in SG, have fun like everyone. Instead, I'm in AUS this year, not getting to see all my relatives and my brother. CNY, not fun right. First year spending it in Aus

Valentines, too, is not fun for me either...
hahaha what a day. I'm going to go out to have lunch soon though.. going to be drowned around with sweet couples, hahaha(like what you said Sohee, I agree w/ you). 

Other than me, have a really fun & enjoyable CNY guys:) angbaos and angbaos... ahh envy you guys, envy


Vday

No comments: