

@9pm I watched fireworks from my apartment..







These were really pretty heels, but I nearly died in them, ain't the highest one I've got. BUT really steep, argh, really hope I can conquer the steep-ness of it soon, cus I really love 'em. So I went home and got them changed before mom drove me off to H's crib.


And then I went to Broadbeach to look at fireworks!! I totally did not hear or participate the countdown, until the fireworks just popped up right infront of my face!! It was pretty close to me :)Just had a feeling of where the it's going to be & we stopped the car.











I was watching it alone because I lost my friends in the crowd hahahaha. Such a shame but it felt really good. Felt really touched I don't know why. Really hope this is going to be a great year :)
Headed to the Million Dollar Ballroom in the Casino.. I was totally not dressed for that! Everyone was like in their pretty gowns and boys in suits and ties..

I was really really embarrassed the whole night though, thanks to this girly.
I got a pretty rose though, with sharp prickles.. but got them removed after haha thank you.
Probably also my first rose that smells like a rose! haha


New year, New friends.
Hope everyone had lots of fun.
bye 2009
2009->2010
2009->2010
No comments:
Post a Comment