Monday, January 18, 2010

All my past memories

Listening to a place where I have been living in and out for half my life being throwed away and getting destroyed, more or less I feel really sad. All the items and furniture I have been using are just useless junk that no one wants now... my bed my pillow my study table, all the memories, every room every corner. The feel of family, relatives, I would never be able to feel that warmth again. I am just really glad that despite being served and taken care of by a maid for a few years, I wasn't dependent. Everything's gone. Not even a bit of a sight. Everything changed.

I guess I'll have to appreciate the plans of adults being planned way before when there was still a choice to live and study here in Australia or not. I will not let all these pathway be wasted and being a student now all I can do to make the adults happy is to study hard as they have invested a lot on me. Learnt a lot after I've lost something really really precious to me.



It's real

No comments: