Sunday, January 24, 2010

I can't stand the heat

I am literally feeling the summer. I don't really want to rant on about it anymore, cus people who are going out with me these days have been feeling the annoyance of me saying it's so hot. Haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just came home from a sleep over at Sohee's.. mom loved the idea of their home rules.. breakfast at 8am. I swear it killed me. From the minute I laid on the bed, I KNOW I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP. Oh god I finally fell asleep for a short 2 hours and had to get up again. Slept at about 5ish am. My bodyclock is just bloody ruined, I'm nocturnal. School starts in 3 days.. I have 3 days to switch back to the normal time. What turf



 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Holidays now feels short. HAHA I know I rant about how long it was at the start of the holiday when I knew I was just going to stay in Aust for the entire holiday. I PULLED IT THROUGH! OH YES. haha, I didn't fail that bad! My bodyclock is just screwed, that's all. I did die of boredom, but youtube have been my bestfriend for the 24/7 company! hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went to the supermarket a lot, both Woolworth & Coles, & asian too. I finished my 1.5L in a day..
I ate at 4am finished a whole box of water crackers with brie cheese
Infact, constantly ate at midnight cus I was so hungry.
End of the holiday, I gained weight.



Checked out Prada too, nth I like
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh yes Oh yes, I got bro the right Louis Vuitton wallet he wanted yesterday!! I hope you like it bitch :)


Oh god, I finished writing this and it's only 10:53am! WHATTTT. Day feels really long when I wake up early. Memory @bedroom is on tonight, tell me if you want tickets. I only sold 4:( cus no one is back yet!! xx

Thought that I could come home and get some sleep, but I don't feel like sleeping... yet tired?

I'm done,

kthxbai

No comments: