Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Part of life


 


I'm bored at home with (self-declared) nothing to do.. actually, I haven't had time spending alone at home browsing the net doing my usual boring stuff that kills a lot of time. Ever since my uni life started I cannot stress about how much work I have to do, but I still hang out a lot outside and not get serious with my assessments.

I need a long break which is what I'm having now, if I don't go uni tmr, my holidays starts right now ^^ 
I want to go somewhere but idk where, whenever I see people on holidays, I want to too :( why can't life just be easier. Actually, hahahaha my life is good enough that I don't have to worry about. Maybe its just that our 'wants' are never-ending. 

Maybe I should go paint my nails and go shopping tmr. Too much stress. Just handed in my first uni assignment today too. 


Happy Easter

No comments: