Saturday, April 09, 2011

First Exam of uni life

I woke up at 5am today, omg okay, still can't get over this, repeated I think 3 times on twitter already. Hahahahhaa, mum drove me to uni for my 8:45am exam, we got there at 7:30 though, lol, cus we expected a traffic jam, so we left home at 6:30 @@ ended up too early but I got to study abit more, but damn, Uni exams are so tough, the wordings are totally...@@wtf... made it so confusing.. 'neways, gotta study more I guess.

So I'll update abit more before I get busy again with my group assignments

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tina got the red keyring for me ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After a shitty fringe cut...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got Tina these 2 fking pretty iphone4 case, omg drool, I wish I had Iphone 4 so I can buy myself one pretty blinged one too :( (Need a job already) hahahaha


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Skipped a lec to go to the City to have dinner and pool -.-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then.. boring bus rides back to uni for an hour class...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today, in comfy clothes, back from exam and lunch at Sunnybank & asian supermarket-ing.
Did I mention about the new MOS BURGER opened here? the very first Mos Burger in Australia. My god the queue was shocking!!! Went all the way there but nahh, I was starving alr, they only had 6 burgers to start though :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All from Itouch


Okay, 18 hours of staying awake now, I need a big sleep, but gotta wake up to Ikea tmr morning @@

Why don't I get to sleep T^T


Sniffing (N)





















No comments: