
After 3 consecutive days of taking the bus, we cabbed everywhere yesterday and Jordan got so pissed cause we couldn't get a cab at about 11pm at Orchard rd, hahaha every cab was oncall! I think the cab drivers are just faking it! So they put it on and wait for calls! hahahaha! Took us like 50mins to get a cab, can't even call in the busy line, and we kept changing spots cus my bro said it was "bad feng shui"! HAHAHAHA!! I managed to get a cab afterwards to go sing k.
Level 35 hotel room at Marina Sands Bay ^^



Look at that fella with his mega dslr shooting chics


I love that place but it was too hot for anything! Haha wasn't prepared to swim either



HAHHAHAHA look at Sohee HAHHAHAA

We were super smart, we cabbed to suntec convention hall for the IT fair and then realised it was at the Expo.. hahaha smart kids we are! 8)
Anyway, I think I'm a bit darker now :( Sucks to be me, I'm hiding from alll the sun today staying at home, but its raining and thunderstorm -,-
Did I mention I got a cold from Jordan as well? Feels like crap! Couldn't get enough sleep either.
Anyway, let me end off with a pic that you can laugh at for a good minute or so

.........

.........
I don't know what I can save you from
No comments:
Post a Comment