Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hair

black + bangs


















HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA I'm just kidding. I look like some trannyT^T







I think there's only one word to describe SG, HOT!?
It's soo humid outside and sometimes freezing indoors, but I barely get outdoors cept the walking out part, we do everyday...

Flag a cab or whatnot!

Went to the haji flea today and ohgod it was so hot, okay I think I should stop complaining about the heat? haha can't wait till my next destination in less than a months time.. 

Nevermind about the heat, but my bodyclock is screwed too? which is weird? I should be able to sleep at 2am, which is 4am aus? But I slept at 6:30am yesterday or I should say this morning... Rebel was pretty exhausting

its 3:50am now I think I should sleep

Met Debbie babe today! Heh! super happy, and Brent & others! :)

I'm going to the new Marina Bay Sands tmr!! ^^ Teeeeeeheeeee

Spill

No comments: