Monday, September 06, 2010

My days studying

@ Griffith Uni w/ all the distractions happening
The first night,
we bought takeaways to Uni from JFX! super yum!!
While waiting for Yan to finish his lecture as well



Chillaxing, taking a study break

DAY/NIGHT 2!
Don't yous like the romper Tina's wearing!?! I swear guys don't know fashion hahaha, almost EVERY guys that she saw commented on it! "What are you wearing?!" "Why are you wearing your PJs?!"
!!!

And then another study break with Yan


HAHAHHAAHA I think he looks like Stingray :D

Yan is super skilled at hiding his face so he has a small face!



Hahahhaa big face big face

我笑了


 





Moved to G02


And the photobooth


Love Yan's face hahahhahhahaa

Big eye babies

Yan's BIGGGGG NAI NAI. HAHAHAHAHHAAHA photo of the day

Night 3 isn't on here because the weather was a bitch and everyone was gloooomy hahaha

OK I think the WHOLE WORLD knows I've been studying hahhaa! I just logged on to my msn and everyone goes " how was your exam?!/ hows the exam week going?/How did you go?"

Bahahaha... and.... the journey...continues..

GRIFFITH UNI DATE tonight at 7pm.

2 down, 4 to go! MEHHHHHHHHH


When its overrr I party

No comments: