Scene: I'm at home & Tina& Yan is at the learning centre at Uni.
Me and Y's whatsapp convo.
-obviously they were bored & not learning anything haha
Y: gay
Me: you're gay
Y: you're gay
Me: Ok I'm gay
Y: poo head
Me: poopoooo head
Y: yes, gay
Me: gay shit, who's your boyfee?
Y: what's boyfee?
Me and Tina's whatsapp
Tina: boyfee aye? hahahhaha
Me: lol did he ask you what's boyfee? hahaha
Tina: yeaaaaa shhhh don't tell him
he was checking dictionary hahahahahhahhaha
shhhhhh
Me: hahahahahhahaha omg i'm laughing my head off, why so cute. haahahahhaaha
T: I know aye
Saw him checking dictonary
Then he was like... "what's boyfee!?"
hahahhahahaha
Funny ass, I might go get ready now for my bday dinner later on :)
Appreciate everyone that's coming, it'll be just a couple of us but shitloads of laughter :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment