Have to work in about 3 hours time, double work tonight, recycle. In this cold weather, up the mountains, double the work, 1.5 the pay (but not double the pay). I don't think I'm gonna travel down the mountains with my eyes open.. can't describe how tired I am alr.
Party at Sam's place last night. Dav's 23rd Birthday, will edit this post again with pictures once its on y'know, facebook (where everyone uploads photos). Karaoke and awesome dinner made by me and Tina (big chefs!) hahahha! slef-declared again, but anyway dinner was really good. And on a side note, I am going to stretch everyday from now on, can't believe the distance touching my toes is even further now. LOL
Okay, hopefully I can pause my drama and work on abit of art theory assignment :/
Fingers crossed xx
Edited/
Happy Birthday David Tsai

David wishing, hahaha looks more like a mafia contemplating who to kill hahahhahahahaha



The whole massage thing that was going on hahahhaha

Hahaha, foot message + sing K at the same time


Macaroons I made hahaha looks so kid-like

More pictures to come when uploaded on fb! hahahha
I really dislike the way you act






No comments:
Post a Comment