Friday, August 13, 2010

Peak season

Too much work these days, but also means that I'm gonna get a fat paycheque in a thick envelope! MUAHAHAHA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


It's 5plus now and I have to be at Royal Pines Hotel at 7:40pm, brrrrr
I'm not gonna wear my UGG boots tonight!! Even though the weatherforecast didn't say its going to rain, but my poor booties got wet after a heavy rain a few nights back!!
Gonna head to the chapel-on-water at Marina Mirage firstzz, which also means-coming home lateee

Need my sleep soo badly.

Anyway I just bought a new toothpaste, pretty pricey! It's new and I'm going to try it! Poor me, I have sensitive teeth so I am never able to bite/chew on ice blocks! Brrr!

Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Plus Whitening Toothpaste
I'm gonna try if this works!! Hehe, who knows, I might be able to start biting all my ice cream next time! Muahaha

Friday the 13th August, a happy day tho, which also means, Happy Birthday Daniel Tsai!!! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: