Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kill all chi-ko-peks

What happen was, I was with pp with my MOM, and because I was going to meet JH there, I walked my mom to the bus stop. This old man looking super weird and freaky with his glasses was walking so close near me, I thought he would just walk pass. But he was following really closely to me. He asked me in chinese, "eh where are you from? where are you from?". I seriously just ignored him, but he kept on asking, I said silently frustratedly, 'singapore la'. Then he followed on by saying " your dress very pretty leh" -smiles weirdly- I was swearing silently alr. And he followed on saying " Where is your dress from?" FUCK, totally freaked me out man, HELLO!? WTF I was WITH MY MOM!?!!! I'm not alone or whatver shit?! Mom gave him those looks and we walked off.

OMG, I immediately called JH to bring a jacket for me man. I hate SG. Yes, just because of this.

I'm going to like wear long pants and a skivee long sleeve top alr man. WTF. I'm so disgusted!!!!

------------------------

Sing K with JH, we both block nose, I block ears somemore eh. Zai or what.

JONAS = LATE

Thank you Jonas for escorting me home, haha, I know you're reading this worrrr. Stick is here to say thank you worxzxs. Lol. you 49kg don't make me bite you k.


--------------
Can't wait to get my hair done tmr. I hate my frizzy hair, I'm going for a soft perm, hope it makes my hair condition better!! I heard it would be better? Idk. If you realized from yesterday photos, my hair is now dark dark brown, I like :D

Oh & my eyelash extension are alr like dropping out!! URGH


Days get better please

No comments: