Omg, I was just watching the Front Row at New York Fashion video, it's totally awesome!!
---
It's even one of those days where you see the most annoying rubbish birds wonder around you while you finally get time to have lunch
---
It's even one of those days where you see the most annoying rubbish birds wonder around you while you finally get time to have lunchLook, this was like, taken on Tuesday of just my work on it's own.. (everyday the word counts goes up eventually)
When it's time where everyone is done and we are going to join our assignment up as one, then I realised that...
Okay, it's not a big deal on the marketing plan, Bubble tea, it's the seriously best that I can think of at the top of my head where not any one of them would like to offer me ideas.. it's the only thing I can get samples for my assignment, pictures and customers, whatever works out the best..
Thanks Tak for the logo, really appreciated it.
Just on the top of my head cause everything's so near, my block exams, I should be studying for. But I seriously am not in the mood, it's the weekend, I really need a good sleep.
Ok, nuff' said, pissed me off so much but, I'll now think of happy things to do... happy weekend
bai
I'm hungry :(
No comments:
Post a Comment