All the feelings bottling inside me, feel so fucking bad.
I hate it when one person, just one, can turn my whole life upside down.
I hate it most when a blood related person have totally no fucking idea what is suitable for me.
Hate it when people don't know me.
I have this whole 2big bags of clothes & shoes that I fucking hate & it's eyesore, but they're all for me. It's so going out for donation, I wouldn't be Veronica Lo if I wore them man, fuck.
But before all this my chest alr felt soo stuffy. I'm desperate for a hug and it's all stuffing inside me. It's soo complicated man. I feel no love. not. at. all. Too complex for me to handle everything on my own now.
I need to let everything out maybe like a big cry. That's it, I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
Fuck all this shit man.
:'(
P.S/ Talking to mom made me a tad better, her soothing words & all, really supportive. When is she coming back man...totally need her
Mom's being really supportive
No comments:
Post a Comment