Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beach a day movie a night

Beach & Nandos

I'm here at the beach, going to start gobbling on my Nandos Quarter Chicken



Tak went swimming & I just chillaxedd on my own



I seriously didn't want a tan :(








Have this silly video of him on facebook. lol









We left the beach back home & then Daniel came over. T went to pick Q up & then after that, me & Dan left home met them at Aus fair :) Had dinner, Caught "The Ugly Truth"

Came back to my Crib & started watching another movie, comedy & HK this time, lol, watched that movie on m 14th birthday I still remember. HAHAHA, I remember the whole scene though. Still funny..

They left, & I was waiting Abby to come home, so quiet, so dark, too peaceful...





Don't know what to do tmr, should I join them to watch TSS's basketball match? Haha


Love my new-ly done nails :B

No comments: