Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picture from the weekends

I know I have been dragging those Taipei pictures for days & days now.. ._. but they're just too much & most recent photos have to post before I forget. ahha






They always love ransacking other people's wardrobe...






HAHAHHAA, WTF









For 2 pairs of CLOT Jeans...

With the shop owners... hahaha (VIP alr la)


Jesse still trying on...


$25 for this?!






We're going out for dinner... but Abby is sleeping-.-



I had the most unlucky dayyyyyyy todayyyy, urghhhh story's just too long
CUT short, Will didn't pick up his phone, didn't show up, ended up taking a bloody f taxi to school... Aust taxis are not just ordinary taxis... but burning cash taxis... I was just sitting in there for 5 mins(stupid traffic lights) & the meter was nearly $10... Fkk, imagine the phone credits & taxi fares wasted today... sigh...


Get well

No comments: