I'm so happy today I woke everyone up & whined to go shopping @ Habourtown... Troy came to Surfers & got us takeaways for breakfast for the pass 2 days!!!!!
Oh before I start about my shopping trip, last night was the worst pillow fight ever ever I have ever participated in... I was flipped around and Eddie grabbed both my legs and pulled me around upside down!!! 2 boys VS 2 girls, how unfair can that be, tears, sweat, anger & hate all at once, it was in a mess... if I didn't send Eddie home, I think I was about to be dead, I swear there was noooooo mercy atttt allllllll, they totally smashed as hard as they could, all in the head, right in the head. That was how painful it was!
OKAY ANYWAY! Everyone is so happy today, soo much shopping!!!!! Hehe, we made a promise to hit Habourtown every month!!!!!!! I'm so excited, hahaha, Jason knows? Lol.






Oh, and I had to work after that(while they went to play basketball)... but it was all good, HEHE!! I AM NOT RETRENCHED!
& HI.............. Im feeling bad that I'm so... late about the TW photos... just too.... OKOK, I promise by this week!!! Stay tuned, come back for more :P
My daily blog hits are getting lesser... hahaha, I'm sorry.
I hope grandpa is fine

No comments:
Post a Comment