Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WWWWWOAWW






This is my 1000th post & I am sooooo happy today, one of the best days in my life! OMG!
I'm going on a secret vacation! It's kind of a 70, 30 percent now!!
Ahhhhhh, it's killing me, the feeling is just crazy.. hahaha
I'm so happy, exams are over, I randomly got a DIOR bracelet from Dad, Abby & Mom both got it too.

Now it's left to the whether I get it or not, so ahhhh.


Jal x3 karaoke was being hilarious.. Lol.




I had deep fried mars bars today with Sohee Jackie and Mizuki too!
& then ART cafe's awesome strawberry cheesecake as well.
I'm a happy lil fagggg, hahaha.
Oh and Jesse & 180 just called us to come out for dinner!!

Hahahhaha, what's the date today?

16th June, it's going to be my lucky day!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY



P.S/ I edited posts below, pictures added!
Thank you!

No comments: