Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie

Movies

Haven't stepped into a cinema for a really really long time...
Transformer was really good, the yellow one is soo cute, hahaha. OK I shan't spoil the whole storyline right. Hahaha.

I postponed the time again & again.. haha sorry guys.. made them wait but they one 35 bucks at the casino while waiting for me. hahaha.




It was sooo soo embarrassing today!! I got pulled/dragged by the korean magician at surfers on the roadshow to be his assistance, he practically seriously pulled and dragged me, I was grabbing on the pole. OMG.


Guy: what's your name?
Me: er, Veronica?
Guy: ok, thanks Veronica, do you like magic?
Me: yes?
Guy: do you like to dance? -turns on his music from his ipod..
Me: *thinks- die!!! don't tell me i'm going to fucking dance infront of the crowd-
Me: no.
Guy: ahh, c'mon, you know the macarina dance?
Me: *SHIT* please nooo.. I don't want to.. please..
Guy: follow me follow me, c'mon,...

OMG, I swear I was damn embarrased and my movement was so small, I only wanted to watch a magic trick...

I thought I could probably see the trick but noo, the fucking table flew.. I was grabbing onto the ends of the table mat.. & the endless papers coming out from his mouth I was pulling it for damnn long..

Jesse & Mason was just standing there happily laughing at me video recording it.. Arrrrgh




2 days to TAIWAN!!!



I have 2 goodies today, XX knows... hahhaa.

I haven't had hazel for so long.. I'm going to bbt like mad in taiwan... can't wait.

I'm going to go to school tmr... been skipping school.. but there's seriously nothing to do in school...


treat you like a VIP

No comments: