Friday, December 06, 2013

Gloomy Sunday







I wasn't feeling well emotionally that day but thank god she was at GC for a day if not I would've gone crazy at home alone.  thanks scoot for flying her here to bring some of my clothes back for me hahaha!!
This pic was her choked on fries because she was talking dirty looool

The first pandora I've bought and it's for Debs because that Siao kia tio pandora's evil drug already. I'm not a fan of pandora, even tho rlly it's 'unforgettable moments' for every charm, but I think it's a waste of money but then it helps to ease the headache of buying present for others HAHAHA. Don't know what to buy?? ' buy her pandora lor!!' But ahem my choice was the prettiest okay!!  
Left robina after that because this girl... 
Bahhaaaaa.. weak only. Liddat how to be air stewardess?! 



I just want to hold you till my fear subsides

No comments: