Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hair cut


Finally got a hair cut after much contemplation lol. Before that I made my first rebellious move to dye the inner bottom of my hair red!! I luvvit so much but I'm not sure of dye ing everything dark dark red.

My before hair

Sohee was my interpreter for my haircut process lol. Always good to catch up with friends I haven't met for awhile

And after hehe

Can you spot those red streaks?! hehe luvvvit

my caption for this was i loooove blasting emo songs when I'm driving alone
Just sing out loud and no one will judge :'D


Camwhore with my camera Cus I have not done so for too long haha









I spend too much time being stressed and sad, I've learnt that going through all these hard times wouldn't make it any better for myself. 
So just smile and carry one with life

X

No comments: