Out of all the HK PomPom Danglers there the ones I didn't want to get soo badly is the blue or yellow one. I srsly loved all the other colours! Chances are high yes? Cus there's only 2 yellow/blue..
So I did my first turn... and I got a Yellow Kitty with Blue fur..
Jordan did one more time for me and he said smth along the line that he is pro and he can get a nicer one..
Then.. -_- fml it was the other combi, Blue Kitty with yellow fur -.-
Ok la, at least I have a diff one, better than having the same for both.
Pffft

I want all the colours :(
I think I should've collected it when I was S'pore, compared to collecting them in AUD$ :( So dumb, they're $3AUD each :/
I wouldn't be updating as often I guess, my finals are like soo soon, starts day after tmr:(
Or maybe, when I have breaks I will update ^^
Study week
No comments:
Post a Comment