Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Busy life not really


 

Yay Tina made me lunchbox the other day and I made her one yesterday! ^^


I swear my uni life is tearing me out already, all the lecturers think we're Einstein or something! It's so unfair, I go to the same class with the third years and like 30 year old man?! hahahaha I think there's so much self-study to do but I can't do that! Whenever I get spare time, I'll go out and play! This is really bad, I seriously need study sessions :( Anyone?

I swear my course is so wordy. Is this really what I want to do for 3 years!?! :( Uni is so expensive its not even funny :( I don't want to do smth I dont want to study! I guess I'll have to study in return!!!

Let's travellllllll... 3 times a week to another state... how fun is this!!


Keep working on my license


No comments: