






t









MY LAST TUESDAY GELARE!!!!!





Met JH today!! <3








This is what I have to face, EVERYTIME I fly...

I've been packing since I got home, unpacked everything then rearranging back into the luggage. Seriously 30kg is not enough man.. but thank god I have 30kg allowance now, not the old 20kg that I use to suffer with.
I just received an email if I want to upgrade with 280dollars... it's so tempting I swear, then I get another 40kg then I won't have to worry, I'll just have to squeeze everything in!
BUT THEN AGAIN... $280, I'd rather go eat and shop, pffffft!
So pek chek la, howwww siaaaa omgggg, I think my hand carry is more than 7kg alr too. HAHA oh well, I'll find a way, been doing this way TOO many times, so sick of it alr.
I love and hate shopping
Countdown
No comments:
Post a Comment