Friday, October 15, 2010

Jazmyne Gwee

♥ HEY BABE! ♥
Hahahhahahahahaaaaa I got your present babe! Super happy to receive it when I came home :P


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Freaking love you ttm! My only parcel that came through the mail! But you silly babe!! Postage was one hell of a fortune! hahahahha I bet your heart ached a lil when you saw the postage fees! hahahhaa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Superr touched hahaha! You're soooo damn CUTEEEE I swear!! My loved one huh!! So thick-skinned that I love to bits and pieces!! hahahhahahaha Great minds think alike don't we babe! :) That pic of me is so freaken silly but I don't know why you like it, but it's okay! I will like it too! hahhahahaha

I can't wait to see your faceeeeee I swear I'm going to hug you until you can't breathe when I see you! Hahahhahahhaaha! Guess what, my mom stole the card/letter and she was wondering who you were and she was like "OH! the very happy one ah?! The very cute one ah?!Always smile? She's sooooooo cute!" HAHAHHAHAHAHA, see, even my mom loves you! Okay I have shitloads to talk to you, I'm going to do something very secretive now -rolls eyes-

LOVE YOU TONS BABE! xx

See you real soon! :)

No comments: