Sunday, March 28, 2010

Currimbin Wildlife Sanctuary

AS TOUR



Random pictures, Koala, cute ttm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Kangaroos looks so dead hahaha, suntanning much?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EMU


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Scratchy scratchy





I was supposed to stand beside the snake's head on the other side of the photo, but no shit. I couldn't dare to go nearer by 2m

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think I would have died w/out H with me there today. LOL
We were there for barely 2 hours. Hahaha



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here goes my Saturday:) Finally a pretty eventful one. hahaha

Timezone

No comments: