Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lazy yet accomplished day


I'm home from roaming streets in the afternoon by myself & taking public transport everywhere today, not aimlessly, I really have smth to do everywhere. Hahaha, I don't know why but I didn't want to take the train at all, I travelled around in busses today, I feel very smart, I know what bus to take!! I should get an award, well to me at least I think it's cool enough for me. I didn't get lost. Bravo huh.

Dinner with SherylChia YiXuan & WeiCong! Go local foodzsx all the wayyyy. I changed my piercing today, I was so so so afraid it'll hurt like one fat bitch because I think it's pretty swollen due to all the seafood I consumed when I'm not supposed to.. CNY, who can tahan? HAHAHA

Well, I love the ppl at Stege, they're awesome. They changed it, I didn't have to worry about not getting the ring in!! But it really did hurt, think i got it changed too quickly. But have to. Well, you get the drift & guess what I CAN DIG MY EAR NOW. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

All pictures with Xuanie today :)

AND NOW, give me all the thumbs up. I haven't finished packing. Sigh, it'll take awhile.. no dramas for me tonight..


& not forgetting, I'll rush to the post office before the airport tmr!


I.AM.NOT.READY.TO.GO.BACK.

I.AM.NOT.READY.TO.START.SCHOOL :(

MOM.SAYS.I.HAVE.SO.MUCH.TO.MOVE.TO.OUR.NEW.PLACE.

SOHEE.SAYS.WE.HAVE.ALL.THE.SAME.CLASS.TGT.XCEPT.MATHS.

HANNAH.SAYS.WE.HAVE.TO.HAVE.A.SMALL.GATHERING.

XIAOXUAN&SELENA.SAYS.SHE'LL.MISS.ME.FOREVEERRRR(HAHAHHAHA)

ISABELLE.TELLS.ME.TO.ROLL.MY.CLOTHES.INTO.SAUSAGES.

PRISCILLA.STALKED.ME?(hahahha, kidz)

JINGHUI,DARYL,SHERYL,JONAS.ISN'T.COMING.TMR.WHEN.THEY.ARE.SUPPOSED.TO.

BROTHER.TELLS.ME.TO.BLING.HE'S.IPODCABLE.BEFORE.SLEEPING.


I.TELL.MYSLEF.TO.STOP.TYPING.AND.BLOODYHELL.GO.AND.PACK.ALR!!!!!!!!



BAIBAI :(

Wrong timing everytime

No comments: